Press coverage has started to appear regarding NELPG's 50th Anniversary.
Besides the articles in 'Steam Railway' and 'Heritage Railway'.
- An article 'On track to mark 50th anniversary' has appeared in the Darlington and Stockton Times news feed and will presumably be in Friday's hard copy newspaper.
- A similar article by Mike Amos has appeared in Monday's Northern Echo.
- Rail group to celebrate 50th anniversary with special trips on Moors Railway has appeared in Tuesday's York Press.
- Whether steam engine or Paul Simon, it’s all music to the column’s ears by Mike Amos appeared in the Northern Echo 8/11/2016
Newcastle University has also given some publicity this week to the Bridge meeting on its social media platforms through the NURS (Newcastle University Railway Society) connection with the Group. For those who have not seen them, the links are below:
- Facebook (20th Oct): https://www.facebook.com/nclalumni/photos/a.294764045948.146696.48285720948/10154006415575949/?type=3&theater
- Instagram (20th Oct): https://www.instagram.com/p/BLybAsBgnAr/?taken-by=nclalumni
- Twitter (21st Oct): https://twitter.com/NCLalumni/status/78941342067200409
I understand a further 'follow up' post will go out to the University's Twitter followers next week (24th October).
|< Prev||Next >|